Research Advisory Committee
The Research Advisory Committee (RAC) is an advisory Committee of Australian Grape & Wine, which was re-formed in 2017, in place of the Innovation Policy Committee.
The role of the RAC is to provide broad recommendations and advice to the Australian Grape & Wine executive with regards to research, development, extension and innovation for the Australian wine industry. A key function of the committee includes advising Wine Australia of industry perspective on RD&E project proposals.
The RAC will comprise Australian wine grape growers and winemakers. It will meet at least twice each year and when required.
- Rebekah Richardson - Wine Ingenuity (Chair)
- Alison Soden – Treasury Wine Estates
- Lucy Clements – Accolade Wines
- Jean MacIntyre – Pernod Ricard Winemakers
- Jason Amos - Lallemand
- Prue Henschke - Henschke
- Jim Caddy – Grape Grower
- Brett McClen - Brown Brothers
- Tony Battaglene – Australian Grape & Wine
- Anna Hooper - Australian Grape & Wine
- Liz Waters - Wine Australia
- Damien Griffante - Australian Grape & Wine
- Paul Smith - Wine Australia (Secretariat)
- Sandy Davis - Minute Taker
The terms of reference for the RAC can be downloaded here.