About Australian Grape & Wine Inc
Research Advisory Committee
The Research Advisory Committee (RAC) is an advisory Committee of Australian Grape & Wine, which was re-formed in 2017, in place of the Innovation Policy Committee.
The role of the RAC is to provide broad recommendations and advice to the Australian Grape & Wine executive with regards to research, development, extension and innovation for the Australian wine industry. A key function of the committee includes advising Wine Australia of industry perspective on RD&E project proposals.
The RAC will comprise Australian wine grape growers and winemakers. It will meet at least twice each year and when required.
- Rebekah Richardson – Wine Ingenuity (Chair)
- Alison Soden – Treasury Wine Estates
- Samantha Scarratt – Accolade Wines
- Jean MacIntyre – Pernod Ricard Winemakers
- Jason Amos – Lallemand
- Prue Henschke – Henschke
- Jim Caddy – Grape Grower
- Gwyneth Olsen – Pepper Tree Wines
- Tony Battaglene – Australian Grape & Wine
- Anna Hooper – Australian Grape & Wine
- Damien Griffante – Australian Grape & Wine
- Wine Australia – R D & A
- Sandy Davis – Minute Taker
Download the Terms of reference for the RAC.