Members » Member Benefits
Australian Grape & Wine is Australia's national association of grape and wine producers.
We provide leadership, strategy, advocacy and support that serves Australia's 2,500 winemakers and more than 5,000 winegrape growers now an into the future.
Our role is to help create a political, regulatory and socially responsible landscape to enable grape and wine businesses to be profitable, sustainable and focused on producing, and promoting the enjoyment of Australian wine, in moderation.
In addition to our advocacy efforts, we also deliver a range of services and benefits to help strengthen our members' businesses:
- "news you can use" to help you understand the key issues facing your business
- guidance and support on regulatory issues
- online workshops, seminars and webinars through our WineSkills program
- member benefits and discounts on industry tools and resources
- an opportunity for you to join other leaders of your industry help drive a more profitable and sustainable wine industry into the future
Invest in Advocacy, safeguard your business and join Australian Grape & Wine today.