Sustainability, there is no better time to get involved (Part 2)
The ACCC is calling on irrigators and other water market participants to share their views on the operation of water markets in the Murray-Darling Basin.
An issues paper was release on 17 October 2019. Australian Grape & Wine encourage members to contact us with their views or to engage direct with the ACCC. Public forums will take place throughout November at the following locations:
- Mildura – 11.30 am, Thursday 7 November, Benetook Room, Alfred Deakin Centre, 190 Deakin Avenue, Mildura, VIC
- Renmark – 10 am, Friday 8 November, Renmark Club, 160 Murray Avenue, Renmark, SA Griith – 2 pm, Monday 11 November, Griith Exies Club, 6/12 Jondaryan Avenue, Griith, NSW
- Deniliquin – 10 am, Tuesday 12 November, Mountbatten Room, Returned Services League Club, 72 End Street, Deniliquin, NSW
- Kerang – 6 pm, Tuesday 12 November, Kerang Senior Citizens Community Meeting Room, 169 Boundary Street, Kerang, VIC
- Shepparton – 12 pm, Wednesday 13 November, Shepparton Golf Club, 15 Golf Drive, Shepparton, VIC
- Dubbo – 10 am, Monday 18 November, Returned Services League Club, Corner of Brisbane Street & Wingewarra Street, Dubbo, NSW
- St George – 11 am, Wednesday 20 November, St George Cultural Centre, 112 Victoria Street, St George, QLD
- Narrabri – 11 am, Thursday 21 November, The Crossing Theatre, 117 Tibbereena Street, Narrabri, NSW
- Murray Bridge – 12 pm, Friday 29 November, Murray Bridge Golf Club, 40 Ritter Street, Murray Bridge, SA
To register click here.